Friday, May 15, 2015

If my head wasn't screwed on, I swear...

I love being busy and having things to do, don't get me wrong. Makes the odd day here and there of just relaxing all the more, well, relaxing. But the day they really do invent those watch do-dads that project onto your wrist so that I could have a to-do list right in front of me. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
So I must apologise for missing a post or two recently, as well as this one being late. There has been a lot going on. I'm in the business end of my current uni subjects, having car issues (to put it mildly!) and then this box set has really been holding much of my attention recently. And that's just some of what's going on.
I'll tell you now, there's a strong chance of me being quite distracted for a while, because I have so much more to come these next 12 months. There's the anthology releasing end of next month, the third story in The Wolf Smitten Trilogy (plus another awesome surprise in relation to that!), Persephone, and a few other projects that I'm keeping under wraps for now. Not to mention coming ever closer to the end of my Bachelor's Degree! I will be very busy for a while, however I can promise, with the amount of work that will be getting done, it is going to be very much worth it!
And with any luck, I'll eventually get to start going out to signings etc ;) and yes, I will one day make it across the waters to attend an event or two in the US. All in good time!
Thanks for bearing with me, and hang in there, it will be an awesome ride as The Phoenix takes off!

In the meantime, don't forget to check out my released titles: Wolf Smitten books 1 and 2 (The Wolf In The Neighborhood, and Once Bitten Twice Shy respectively), and stand alone vampire novelette The Return Of Their Master.
Here's a taste of The Wolf In The Neighborhood, which you can buy as a stand alone, or in the best selling shifter romance box set Alphas on the Prowl.

“So what’s this for, Krissy?” he growled, the sound vibrating through his entire body and into hers. 
“Can’t a girl just have some fun?” Krissy playfully pouted, head tilted. He raised his eyebrow, so she continued. “What can I say? I didn’t get enough of you last night. I wanted to try the whole dish, not just a taste test.” 
“I do believe I was the one doing the tasting, sweetheart,” Derek replied with a grin as she put her hands on her hips. “I’m certainly not complaining about the wakeup call. I just don’t want it to be some kind of obligation after last night, or – well, you know – before.” 
“Let’s not talk about that right now. I just want to get as much of you as I can.” She leaned in for another deep kiss before he could say another word, grinding her hips as she did so. His moan in her mouth told her he was happy to forget about everything that wasn’t her on top of him. 
His hands moved around to her back, holding her close, barely giving her the space to move back one last time. “So when is this sheet going to be removed from between us? We can’t give in to ecstasy with it still covering your waist.” 
“You’re the one sitting on me, so I guess it’s up to you,” Derek replied, all sass and cheek. 
With a mischievous glint in her eye, Krissy backed her way down his legs, like a panther in reverse. Grabbing the sheet covering his groin with her teeth, she dragged it to the side, exposing him in all his hard glory. The gentle glide of the sheet prompted a quiet groan; she wished she had a feather tickler, guessing that it would send him wild. Gently kissing her way back up his legs, nibbling the tender flesh of his inner thighs, she made do with her natural tools: her delicate hands with manicured nails, her plump lips and tender tongue.
Shifting her ass around to give him something to keep his hands busy, she lightly ran her nails across his scrotum and up his shaft, reaching the highly sensitive head. His left hand grabbed the inner thigh of her right leg, clutching the smooth muscles like a life raft. Using her left hand for support, she gave him a clear view as she leaned down and gently licked her way along his length, followed by the gentle caress of her nails. Focusing their attention on his testicles, she reached the tip and flicked her tongue against it, enjoying his shuddering response.

Phoenix Johnson is a bestselling Australian author who has always had the passion for the written word. She had her nose in at least one book ever since she could read and would even scrutinize the back of the cereal box every morning at breakfast. It was only natural she take up writing.
After reviewing a few delicious titles for Naughty Nights Press as she wrote her first title, The Wolf in the Neighborhood, Phoenix was of one mind to submit it to NNP, and she hasn't looked back. The Return of Their Master and Once Bitten Twice Shy now join her first title for sale, and all three books are receiving great reviews. Phoenix feels that being invited to write for the NNP blog is a great honour, and loves being part of the team!

You can get in touch with Phoenix on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestTumblr or view her website here, or buy her books direct from Naughty Nights Press, or other good ebook distributors.

No comments:

Post a Comment