Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Importance of Diaries and Alarms

Firstly, my apologies for the late post. The start of the year is hectic. Add to that uni assignments, school holidays, organising sleep overs with the grandparents for Miss Almost-6, and an impending release, I'm surprised that I remember to go to sleep or eat. I have had to create a time line for weekly tasks and assignments for uni. I'm starting to think I need to set calendar reminders on my phone as well!
Time sure has a way of getting away on me. Down time especially flies by too quickly, and cuddle time with the pets gets so comforting that it's often difficult to resume what needs doing. I mean, how can you say no to brown puppy dog eyes, or soft, sleek coats of a sooky cat? I rarely can.
So I'm here, now, with a plan. I'm going to sit down and figure out my deadlines, wire them down in a notebook I use often and also put them and early reminders in my phone and Google calendars.
How do others keep themselves on track? Do you rely on alarms, diary entries or notes on the fridge? Or are you able to keep track of everything without extra help? (I envy you if you do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment